воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

curethecatch




I donapos;t even have the slightest idea where to start.

My life has completely fallen apart, well...almost completely

I think that Iapos;m actually insane - I have NO ATTENTION SPAN, I space out all the time, I canapos;t sleep because I space out.

I canapos;t do things, I canapos;t put my mind to anything

Iapos;m going to fuck myself over, but I donapos;t care

My head hurts on and off, is something seriously wrong with me?

I have no drive or excitement in my life anymore

Everything blends into one another, my memory is horrible now

I really have no purpose of being here...Iapos;ve thought it over and itapos;s what I feel.


Even as I senselessly write this, I know that Iapos;m not going to change anything.

Iapos;m just going to slide through life, completely unhappy


Like I am ALL THE TIME.


*Iapos;m trying to be poetic, and I hate myself for it*

cheapest miami package vacation, curethecatch, curethecatch.+com, curethecatch.ca, curethecatch.com.



Комментариев нет: