воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

baptist preaching




I am happy even though my life is about to change in a significant way. Iapos;m standing looking over the edge waiting for the ground to crumble underneath me...waiting...waiting. My family is running out of money, at possibly the worst time. I need to start applying to college, my dad tells me he is leaving my mom and that college is not an option unless I go to ODU. So I am going to ODU or TCC. He also tells me that he doesnapos;t want me to feel abandoned by him so I can go live with one of my aunts once I turn 18, I think I will go live with my brother.

Why am I happy? Why am I happy when I should be panicking? Today I realized I have 2 things, just 2 things that I need to always keep. Then I will never feel pain nor loneliness... First. My best friends, the oneapos;s I trust with my life. Arielle and Leme. Second the person that I would rip my heart out for to spare him the slightest paper cut. I love him. I am holding on to this one..and never letting go.

center gymnastic, baptist preaching, baptist preaching audio, baptist preaching outline, baptist predestination.



Комментариев нет: